Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-07 23:25:13, last edited by Minisaurus (2020-08-07 23:47:12)

Minisaurus
Banned

Any reason of why EE keybinding get broken very often?

Often the keybinding of EE gets broken and they don´t work or get changed to something else that wasn´t actually the defined key

Spamming shift or doing random clicks sometimes fixes it, but it seems to be random

Wooted by:

#2 2020-08-08 00:20:38

32OrtonEdge32dh
Website

Re: Any reason of why EE keybinding get broken very often?

I mostly notice this with G/god mode.  It works and doesn't work whenever it wants to.

32ortonedge32dh.gif

#3 2020-08-08 00:57:58, last edited by Grilyon2 (2020-08-08 00:58:48)

Grilyon2

You know that glitch if you hold space and then open the chat, you will be jumping forever until you press space again?
Well, it happens with Shift too, and then you can't active Godmode or Minimap.

and the keybinding changing i think it is because of cookies idk

Wooted by: (2)

#4 2020-08-08 06:33:09

Gosha

keybindings are saved via playerobjects to make sure they are saved even if you clear cookies

When i was making this system i noticed there were some hard-to-reproduce bugs, but i didn't have time to fix them because it was around the time i quit
probs they are still there

#5 2020-08-08 10:20:39

peace

yeah its like grilyon says ofoften happens when openign forums in seperate tab shift gets stickied so the game things you hold shift pressign shift again works

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#6 2020-08-09 07:09:24

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

Grilyon2 wrote:

You know that glitch if you hold space and then open the chat, you will be jumping forever until you press space again?
Well, it happens with Shift too, and then you can't active Godmode or Minimap.

and the keybinding changing i think it is because of cookies idk

Oh that? I wasn't aware of some of this being an issue, but I actually found this bug useful for having it to hold down certain keys when I'm playing some mini games.
Though, I thought it was intentional, and was more of an feature than just a bug, but I can see the problems with some of the keys you mentioned, especially when I'm aware of the TAB button not working sometimes, even when chatting.

"𝓗𝓘𝓖𝓗 𝓠𝓤𝓐𝓛𝓘𝓣𝓨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent ¯\_(º_o)_/¯
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

St1ckS4m(EE)1596953364783969

Board footer