Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-08-15 06:11:59, last edited by Minimania (2020-08-15 12:53:38)

Minimania
Moderation Team

Hello there!

I don't have any power to make threads, so I suppose this will be like my mini-intro thread. I'm Minimania. I'm sure I've met all of you before, but I've been playing EE since 2010. The game is pretty important to me and helped me become who I am today.

I'm really interested in music, and hope to pursue it as a career path in the future. I'm currently in college, working towards a major. I'm also a volunteer for a game indevelopment, as one of the heads of its music department. I am also a member of a band, Twin Roses, and we post music sometimes. EE is partially responsible for my interest in music. A long time ago, I played a Shad0wf0xx level where he made Touhou music, and then after looking up Touhou music on Youtube, I started to play the piano.

I have always loved EE, and I've made a lot of graphics suggestions in the past, though I unfortunately have no experience in .svg. My graphics suggestions topic is linked in my signature. I do look forward to the future that EEU brings, and I wish to help it be the best it can be.

Most of you may know me as a moderator and co-owner of the 3rd Party Staff Server, and may have even gotten to know me a lot closer, but I'm open to any and all questions you have for me. I'll answer any and all questions asked to me within the next 24 hours, within reason. AMA

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#2 2020-08-15 06:29:01, last edited by rat (2020-08-15 06:29:19)

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Re: Hello there!

mini what's ur fav cookie type
also what's ur fav color type

#3 2020-08-15 12:52:40

Tomahawk
Forum Mod

Split Mini’s thread.

One bot to rule them all, one bot to find them. One bot to bring them all... and with this cliché blind them.

Wooted by:

#4 2020-08-15 15:47:10

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

quemstion:
when is EE Official Third Party becoming the official EEU server

i8SwC8p.png
signature by HG, profile picture by bluecloud, thank!!
previous signature by drstereos

#5 2020-08-15 21:44:36

Pqwerty

hi crybaby. glhf

Wooted by:

rat

#6 2020-08-16 07:14:37

Minimania
Moderation Team

rat wrote:

mini what's ur fav cookie type
also what's ur fav color type

Sugar cookies are a guilty pleasure for me, but I like Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

I like shades of black and grey quite a bit, and find myself inspired a lot by pictures that are dark or black and white. Apart from black, I find myself liking red and purple a lot.

TaskManager wrote:

quemstion:
when is EE Official Third Party becoming the official EEU server

There already is an official EEU Server, but there's nothing stopping the 3rd Party Server from becoming more focused on EEO or EEU.

Pqwerty wrote:

hi crybaby. glhf

Hello there, Pqwerty. Thank you.

Not a whole lot of questions to answer here, but I'm extremely active on Discord, so if you need anything, you can message me at Minimania#6479, or Private Message me here.

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by:

rat

#7 2020-08-16 10:29:39

peace

guys i turst crybaby is town aso we shoudl listen to him also i think he is kinda mod confirmed???

but eh hi crybaby dont you cry my little baby you just got some nice powers and things be happy be an happybaby //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

Wooted by:

#8 2020-08-16 14:39:40

Minimania
Moderation Team

peace wrote:

my little baby

Please do not call me this

21cZxBv.png

#9 2020-08-16 14:46:17

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

Minimania wrote:
peace wrote:

my little baby

what u gonna do cry about it waa

i8SwC8p.png

#10 2020-08-16 14:57:36

Minimania
Moderation Team

TaskManager wrote:
Minimania wrote:
peace wrote:

my little baby

what u gonna do cry about it waa

:'(

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (4)

#11 2020-08-16 15:13:23

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

Minimania wrote:

I like Chips Ahoy chewy chocolate chip.

me too.🙂

Wooted by:

#12 2020-08-16 18:01:31

Phinarose

How do you like your potatoes prepared (ex: mashed, fried, baked, etc.)? Be specific too. For example, if you say you prefer french fries, which type of french fry do you like.

What is your favorite color?

Do you like lemonade?

Do you have any hidden talents?

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

How do you feel about the current pandemic?

WjoM2zh.png

Wooted by: (3)

#13 2020-08-16 18:32:09

Pqwerty

What's your name? Where do you live? What do you like to eat?

what is your favorite color? Is it shades of black and grey, but apart from black you find yourself liking red and purple a lot?

Do you like cows or goats milk?

Do you have brown hair?

What is your blood type?

Are you allergic to o- DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What is your favorite genre of music?

Describe your dream vacation.

What is your favorite combination of numbers and letters, if entered in an online form with standardized account identification requirements?

Do you believe in life after love?

#14 2020-08-16 19:15:54

John

What do you like best about Everybody Edits?

PW?scale=2

#15 2020-08-16 19:31:04

Zumza

Are you a cis-gender-white-male?

Are you a republican or a democrat?

How do you propose to end the Israel - Palestine conflict?

What's your favourite type of pancake?

Be careful how you answer this questions, they might be the end of you, especially the last one.

I wish you to have an enjoyable time in the EE staff! //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Everybody edits, but some edit more than others

#16 2020-08-16 19:44:22

Edilights
Website

What's the reason , you come here?

Do you plan some of your music to release in EEU?

Can you hold quite well the report tool?

There are questions what I want to ask you . //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

#17 2020-08-16 19:58:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

My AMA is technically over but I might as well answer your questions because why not lol

Phinarose wrote:

How do you like your potatoes prepared (ex: mashed, fried, baked, etc.)? Be specific too. For example, if you say you prefer french fries, which type of french fry do you like.

I like potatoes prepared in a myriad of ways. I prefer lightly salted and buttered mashed potatoes. I don't really like gravy, though. (I know, I know, what kind of a person am I?)

French fries are pretty great. I like straight cut french fries or crinkle-cut fries. I've had some other kinds of fries, like waffle-cut, but I don't quite like the way they are prepared in comparison to the kinds I mentioned. I like my french fries with ketchup.

I don't particularly find baked potatoes to be something that I would actively seek, but I do like them.

I don't like fried potatoes.

Somewhat related; my brother has a really good recipe for baked potato soup that I really like. I don't have the recipe though, so I can't share that.

Phinarose wrote:

What is your favorite color?

I have trouble picking favorites with a lot of things. Colors are one of those things. I find an appreciation for a lot of different colors, but I suppose I find the color black to be my favorite. If I could pick a 2nd and a 3rd, it would be red, then purple.

Phinarose wrote:

Do you like lemonade?

I do very much love lemonade. A very long time ago, I've given up the habit of drinking beverages like soda, and I haven't had one in years. Instead, I drink lemonade and other juices very often. I drink it almost as much as water. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

Phinarose wrote:

Do you have any hidden talents?

Wew, this is kinda silly, but there's this scene in Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith where Obi-Wan Kenobi drops down from the catwalk on Utapau and addresses General Grevious with his famous "Hello there!", and I can do a pretty good impression of him saying that. I can also somewhat do a Kermit the Frog impression. I dunno, not really that talented lol

Other than these things, I have a really weird talent for making horror movie crawl (meaning I make good music that sounds like it belongs in a horror movie.)

Phinarose wrote:

Have you ever broken a bone in your body?

Fortunately, I can say that I have not.

Phinarose wrote:

How do you feel about the current pandemic?

I want it to end, and feel like certain governments are failing its people by opening up certain places, like Universities. Not that it's all the government's fault. I can't help but lose a little faith in humanity when I see people throw caution to the wind and get into large gatherings as if the virus never existed. Please stay at home, but if you have to go out, then distance yourself from others and wash your hands very often.

h2wm76okvx351.jpg

Also, this made me smile.

Pqwerty wrote:

What's your name? Where do you live?

U h

I don't really like to give my name out publicly. I sometimes tell people that I trust in private, but it's not really something I'd like to part. I much prefer being called Mini to my real name. Also, I live in Southern California, in a place where it's really hot. I won't really give much further than this. Hope you understand.

Pqwerty wrote:

What do you like to eat?

Nonono, this is a waaaay too personal question. You can have my name, and you can have my address, but you will neeever find out what I like to eat!

I'm kidding. I like a lot of foods. Too many to name here. If you mean what I like to eat on a daily basis, that can that can change. I like fried chicken, corn, hamburgers, fries, pizza, hot dogs, corn dogs, burritos, sandwiches, soup, spaghetti, some fruit, and mac and cheese. I don't really know how else to answer this question unless you're looking for something more specific.

Pqwerty wrote:

what is your favorite color? Is it shades of black and grey, but apart from black you find yourself liking red and purple a lot?

I answered Phina above, but to reiterate, black is my favorite color.

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you like cows or goats milk?

I prefer cow's milk, 2% fat //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you have brown hair?

It looks brown, but I think it's dirty blonde.

Pqwerty wrote:

What is your blood type?

Type O Negative

Pqwerty wrote:

Are you allergic to o- DON'T TOUCH MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

My skin has a negative reaction to grass, but other than that, I don't have any particular allergies that I'm aware of.

Pqwerty wrote:

What is your favorite genre of music?

This is way harder for me to answer than you realize. I listen to so many different kinds of music daily, including classical, that my appreciation is spread across many genres. I suppose if I had to name a favorite, I'd say Grunge is my favorite, but I'm not entirely sure. I'm most comfortable listening to it and have a really good ear for it, but then again, this isn't just exclusive to that one genre. Sometimes I listen to songs for their theme instead of their genre. For example, I have a playlist of songs on Youtube that all share a "dark" theme, in the sense that they tend to use minor and diminished a whole lot, and are somewhat similar to Chopin's style, also a lot of them are piano songs. This doesn't really do a very good job at describing the music.

Pqwerty wrote:

Describe your dream vacation.

Time away with a loved one, spent doing something the both of us love doing. Honestly, we could even stay at home, but it'd still be a dream vacation in my eyes so long as I got to spend quality time with them. I don't really have many aspirations when it comes to travel.

Pqwerty wrote:

What is your favorite combination of numbers and letters, if entered in an online form with standardized account identification requirements?

PinkFlamingo69, who's asking?

Pqwerty wrote:

Do you believe in life after love?

I had to look this up because I had no idea what it meant. I still have trouble understanding what it means (Thanks a lot Cher, and Yahoo Answers). If this question was meant to be a joke, then I'm sorry for not getting it, but I'll try to answer as seriously as possible.

Some sources I found said that it was how your life changed after you fell in love with someone, which didn't make any sense at all to me.

Another source which I'm more keen on believing said that it was the life you lead after losing someone you love, which I still struggle to understand but I understand a little more. Losing people hurts a whole lot, and I've been in stages of my life where I thought I'd never find people to fill the holes those people left in me by leaving. There's a lot of painful experience there that I don't really like to talk about, but through that experience, I've learned to let go and just let myself be happy. I find myself to love very easily, and to make friendships even easier. There's no way I'm ever going to let my past experiences ruin that for me.

John wrote:

What do you like best about Everybody Edits?

To be honest, I love the creativity that it inspires. I love all the creative ways people have used the platform; I love the fun bots people make. Battleship, bombbot, boss snakes, minebot. I love the art levels. The awesome minimap art, or the ingame art (Basically literally anything made by Bee, ever). I love the music. The way making music in EE changed over the years from holding space with musicman to holding right with thisisfun and then to further pastures. The different songs people made in EE. Shad0wf0xx made a world with Touhou music which I'd say indirectly made me become interested in music. Even further, I like the fun gimmicks people have for their levels. Those weird levels where the level is just a bit off, like MIHB's Dream. I like fun levels.  I like going on an adventure and exploring what makes a level beautiful. Difficulty doesn't make a level beautiful. I like those levels where I'm actually enjoying myself, and not pulling my hair out of my skull because it's so difficult.

I like the people even more. I seem to meet a lot of great people on EE that I find myself wanting to be friends with. Some of my best friends come from EE.

Zumza wrote:

Are you a cis-gender-white-male?

I am

Zumza wrote:

Are you a republican or a democrat?

I don't much like discussing politics in a way that divides through party lines. I don't truly see myself as either a republican or a democrat. I took a political compass test a while back, and was told that I'm centrist leaning towards libertarian, but I don't define myself that way. For legal reasons, I'm registered as a republican.

Zumza wrote:

How do you propose to end the Israel - Palestine conflict?

Well, ideally with flowers. I'm not educated enough on the matter to speak about it as if I am, but I'd prefer a peaceful solution.

Zumza wrote:

What's your favourite type of pancake?

I like American-style pancakes. I haven't tried any other kind, so I can't really provide you with any other answer.

Zumza wrote:

I wish you to have an enjoyable time in the EE staff!

Thank you sir //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Edilights wrote:

What's the reason , you come here?

If you are asking why I've come to Everybody Edits, it's to have fun. If you're asking why I wanted to be a mod, then the answer is because I wanted to help the game be better.

Edilights wrote:

Do you plan some of your music to release in EEU?

I'd love to make some music for EEU, or have my music in EEU somehow, but that's not my decision to make.

Edilights wrote:

Can you hold quite well the report tool?

I'm not quite sure what this means. I am always notified when a report comes in, though, so I'll always answer it if I'm at the computer.

I'm sorry if I misunderstood any of your questions. I'm also sorry if I mis-spoke in any of my questions. I'm sort of answering off the cusp, so if I need to clarify anything, let me know.

21cZxBv.png

#18 2020-08-16 21:23:57

TaskManager
Formerly maxi123

General Kenobi wrote:

why not lol

i wish this was the staff approach in adding liquid zones

i8SwC8p.png

#19 2020-08-16 23:21:36

rat
Formerly eleizibeth

what's your mother's maiden name?
what's the name of your first pet?

#20 2020-08-17 00:46:01

XxAtillaxX

what is a question you would ask yourself? and what is your answer to it?

signature.png
*u stinky*

Wooted by:

rat

#21 2020-08-17 00:59:43

Cola1

Are you a member of any cults?

Is there a Megamania?

Can you help me move this desk?

smilpat.gif
kQgdwOD.png

Wooted by:

rat

#22 2020-08-17 02:56:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

rat wrote:

what's your mother's maiden name?

I'm

rat wrote:

what's the name of your first pet?

Callingthecops

XxAtillaxX wrote:

what is a question you would ask yourself? and what is your answer to it?

Why are we here

Just to suffer?

Cola1 wrote:

Nope

Cola1 wrote:

Is there a Megamania?

Do you wanna have a bad time?

Cola1 wrote:

Is there a Megamania?

Can you help me move this desk?

Sure thing. I'll grab this end. You got it?

21cZxBv.png

#23 2020-08-17 03:09:56

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I'm making an animation, would you like to be part of it as a character?
if so, what is your favorite color?

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#24 2020-08-17 03:26:57

XxAtillaxX

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

he answered that already

Minimania wrote:

I like shades of black and grey quite a bit, and find myself inspired a lot by pictures that are dark or black and white. Apart from black, I find myself liking red and purple a lot.

but, what is his favourite colour of the alphabet between 1-10?

signature.png
*u stinky*

#25 2020-08-17 07:22:43

Minimania
Moderation Team

XxAtillaxX wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

he answered that already

Minimania wrote:

but, what is his favourite colour of the alphabet between 1-10?

Uhh... khakis?

21cZxBv.png

Wooted by: (2)
Minimania1597645363784234

Board footer