Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-03-14 21:13:34

St1ckS4m(EE)
Formerly Sticksam

[EEO] Some Absurd Bug on CTM 2 Happened Upon Entering the World

I was about to start the pain all over again, but when I entered the world, one of the switches were already activated, and I don't recall ever touching it at all when I barely even started playing it one month ago.

I just assumed it was just a little bug and continued onwards. However, when I passed the first dungeon, I noticed all the switches were opened, which was extremely absurd.

I decided to go in the portal to place the crystals, and saw that all of them are opened, allowing me to complete the world early.

What caused the bug to happen? I don't know. I have no idea what caused all the switches to be opened upon entering the world, nor do I know why it happens. I also don't know if this also happens in other campaign worlds as well, but if it does, then this is the most absurd thing I've ever seen. Not only did the game loaded the states of the switches incorrectly, but I also didn't feel right of simply taking advantage of that, and I should have just reset my progress and go through the whole world instead. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

Maybe it has something to do with my old PC, though I can't really confirm this being the case, so I'm wondering if anyone else had similar experiences with this rare bug. It could probably occur in any campaign world, too, but this has yet to be confirmed if anyone else (or me) could possibly get the bug to occur.

In case you're wondering...

3Ehia9z.png
(This doesn't make any sense...)
Note: I was playing this on the .exe version of EEO.

"π“—π“˜π“–π“— π“ π“€π“π“›π“˜π“£π“¨" non-animated signature.
MfF1IHH.png
You know this eagle ain't lying when he can smell things miles away from him, all thanks to his super powerful sense of smell. (Idc if this image doesn't fit, lol.)
Idk what my profile icon is supposed to be, lol. Activeness: Infrequent Β―\_(ΒΊ_o)_/Β―
Boring fact: Used to have a 709+ daystreak, but lost it due to my memory error...and then eventually lost my 263+ daystreak, also due to my memory error. (Was I sane at that time...?)
Fun fact: If you happen to see my username or Sticksam on Twitter/x or on other sites, that's actually a different person, NOT me. I never use Twitter/x. I just wanted to clear up the confusion a bit for those who are not aware of this, lol.
I honestly know little to nothing about them when I first saw those names on the internet. XD (Might have to give myself a bit of a different nickname at some point in the future.)

#2 2021-03-15 02:11:11, last edited by Joeyjoey65 (2021-03-15 02:15:05)

Joeyjoey65

Re: [EEO] Some Absurd Bug on CTM 2 Happened Upon Entering the World

already known atm. campaign levels dont save switch states lol, it only occurs once you rejoin the level
https://streamable.com/8g0on1

Wooted by:
Joeyjoey651615770671788924

Board footer