Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 Before February 2015

Onjit
Website

The number Forty-Seven

Does anyone know anything about this number? Recently I've been seeing it everywhere. Was it in a scandal in the news? I'm concerned.

:.|:;

#2 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

Re: The number Forty-Seven

Hopefully this website will help. http://www.47.net/

#3 Before February 2015

a3person
Website

It comes after 46 and before 48.

I'm in love with a dragon <3

forumsignature_by_a3person-db1n7ec.png

#4 Before February 2015

Koya
Fabulous Member

It's considered an average number, so if a discrete number has to be chosen for film or TV then there is a chance they will use 47. Such as every Star Trek episode, all Pixar movies, choose a movie and spot the number 47.

But I don't know exactly why 47 is used so much.

Po9cnQh.png

PLNQVL8.png
Thank you eleizibeth ^

1SYOldu.png

I stack my signatures rather than delete them so I don't lose them
giphy.gif

WfSi4mm.png

#5 Before February 2015

iPwner
Website

Actually, probably the reason you're seeing 47 around so much is because you only think about it when it's that number. Because you keep thinking about 47, that number always is coming up! But if you think all the time about some certain other number (for me, 42) you tend to see that number around alot. Although, it's a different situation for the number 42-- 42 shows up alot for everyone, disregarding if you're thinking about that number-- this is because it's the answer to all, and the meaning of life!

ssAARASAAAAAAAAA  iAAAAAAAAAAAAA OU yaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAA YAAAaa YAAaah; yaayaayaa, yayayaya-ya-ya YAAA YAAAYA; YAYAYA YAAHAYAhAAAAAAAAAA 

EPIOOOOOUUUUUUuuuuuu   IUO0O0oooooooooooppi

;3 0>o ~X_x~ <~(^V^)~> (); ;B ;~; *~<:',',',',',{ Q=(*@`)Q

Im A ®a®ity ®

#6 Before February 2015

Banana_Venom

ipwner wrote:

Actually, probably the reason you're seeing 47 around so much is because you only think about it when it's that number. Because you keep thinking about 47, that number always is coming up! But if you think all the time about some certain other number (for me, 42) you tend to see that number around alot. Although, it's a different situation for the number 42-- 42 shows up alot for everyone, disregarding if you're thinking about that number-- this is because it's the answer to all, and the meaning of life!

Nice you are from 42 and you have +42 rep, I could ruin one of them :3

#7 Before February 2015

yamma

Your probably seeing 47 because you posted a topic about it

#8 Before February 2015

treejoe4

It's probably because of the recent ???? that was released from base ????, they tried to capture ???? but it got away to fast. Some say ???? controls the media, and has a fondness for the number 47. I can tell you more but the government constantly blocks my free speech.

#9 Before February 2015

Raon

treejoe4 wrote:

It's probably because of the recent ???? that was released from base ????, they tried to capture ???? but it got away to fast. Some say ???? controls the media, and has a fondness for the number 47. I can tell you more but the government constantly blocks my free speech.

Illuminati....there you are! Not that hard, right?

EDIT: We saw what you have donne, we're coming after you!

EDIT 2: WTF? O_o

Last edited by Raon (Feb 20 2013 8:04:32 am)

wEhS7.png
1   -   2   -   3

#10 Before February 2015

treejoe4

Illuminati doesn't exist

#11 2021-09-15 13:34:19

Onjit
Website

this thread is now closed

goodbye