Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#26 2021-10-25 02:15:02

HydraK90

Re: Kill The Monster

flex tape can't fix that

|         hi, i'm anne!        |
    i do some silly things

#27 2021-10-30 16:10:04

Edilights
Website

Whelp , this is going to be chaotic in this game. At least we can do some damage to the monster.

#28 2022-10-01 01:54:42

some woman

i question the purpose of this senseless violence and suggest an ulterior motive to the monsters attacking the users of this thread, if one even existed. while doing so i trip and take 1 damage.

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

#29 2022-10-01 17:56:39, last edited by mutantdevle (2022-10-01 17:57:21)

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Minimania wrote:

since he's now paralyzed, I'm gonna dig a ditch around him so that if he ever gets to move again, he'll fall in

The ditch is successfully dug.

Edilights wrote:

I use a self-destruction bomb with 100% guaranteed explosion on Krax. It explodes inside of mr. Krax.

As this is a 'self-destruction' bomb, you must first place it inside the Krax. You are so confident that your bomb will work that you forget about Mini's ditch. You fall in the ditch and the bomb detonates, killing you instantly. Some shrapnel from the bomb does hit the Krax, but it is deflected off of its armour. The ditch is also damaged.

KyYay wrote:

I use a TensionGem to gain 50% TP, then realize I need to wait until next turn to actually do anything with it

Your 'TP' is successfully increased //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Sticksam wrote:

Vote Mr. Krax to death for "venting" his frustration by smacking another Krax into the pool of lava, all because he 'misclicked' and lost his diamonds.
Then, he will be dropped into the lava pit, killing Mr. Krax instantly.

Your vote achieves nothing. You push the Krax into the 'lava pit', but it turns out that the lava pit was just an empty ditch...

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

I'll keep holding tight I guess xd

The Krax continues to be paralysed.

HydraK90 wrote:

so let's get like four huge fans to cool them down

You set up 4 huge fans to blow on the Krax. They don't seem to have any effect.

Sticksam wrote:

Well in that case, we'll wrap the chains around them, use our freeze rays to immobilize them, and then send them into the giant pool of acid using a magic card that says "Acid Pool of Doom V1.2", where the acid will slowly kill Krax, thus Krax will perish. To activate the card, we just simply slap the card anywhere on Krax, even if he's entrapped in a ice cube. You just tap the card on the ice, and that's it.

No matter what Krax does, they won't be able to escape, even if the ice breaks, or the chains become loose, because there will be giant electric walls surrounding the pool, which are impossible to climb on to.

You wrap chains around the Krax and successfully freeze it in a block of ice. Your magic card begins to fill the ditch with acid, but there is only enough to fill the ditch with a couple of centimetres. The ice is protecting the Krax from direct contact with the acid, but it is clear that the ice is beginning to dissolve. Finally, you successfully build an electric fence around the ditch.

HydraK90 wrote:

Can we set up like, 10 trebuchets?
Catapults? Anything? Like, some kind of blunt medieval weapon..

You manage to find and set up 8 trebuchets and 2 catapults. Hopefully, they will be useful in the future.

theoldinese wrote:

i slap the monster

You go to slap the monster but find that you cannot get past the electric fence. You decide not to slap the electric fence.

HydraK90 wrote:

flex tape can't fix that

It's true, flex tape has no healing qualities for organic beings.

Edilights wrote:

Whelp, this is going to be chaotic in this game. At least we can do some damage to the monster.

This statement is ironic, considering no damage was successfully inflicted against the monster this round. Thankfully, nobody heard your statement because you are dead.

some woman wrote:

i question the purpose of this senseless violence and suggest an ulterior motive to the monsters attacking the users of this thread, if one even existed. while doing so i trip and take 1 damage.

After taking 1 damage from tripping, you further reflect that perhaps the devil god who is responsible for the progression of time in this universe would never have reappeared had you not spoken. And therefore, you are responsible for condonement of the violent actions taken this turn. The guilt of this causes you to take a further 1 emotional damage. However, you quickly get over your guilt when you realise that no one managed to actually damage the Krax this turn.

Krax Health: 46/60

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#30 2022-10-01 18:20:47

Minimania
Moderation Team

I buy the property with which the ditch resides.

My ditch.

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#31 2023-02-16 22:58:15, last edited by dcomet (2023-02-16 22:58:31)

dcomet

I arrive on the scene. I'm a little lost considering I just got here, and it would be beneficial to survey the area and understand the status of both the monster and battlefield before me. Perhaps I can glean some crucial information, like a weakness of some kind.
(I would like this game to come back, seems interesting)

1xxoWGb.png
X6pVnTA.png
@MAMETCHl on twitter for the pfp artist, @snuffyowo on twitter for the character drawn in the pfp.

#32 2023-02-17 00:18:12

Core

I build a Helix level and force Krax to play it untested. The level is, of course, impossible - that's just the way an untested Core level goes. What Krax doesn't know is that while it's trying to work out my "extremely devious puzzle (impossible minigame)", I am building a second Helix level to keep it in a perpetual loop of disappointment.

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Core1676589492797229

Board footer