Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-11-03 12:25:19

Kaleb
Formerly Kaleb123

What's going on with (EE!) now?

Almost going on a year in just under a couple months, I just wanted to know whats up with progress / or none? I understand most is confidential as maintaining professionalism is key, although I really am eager to know what exactly is going on with the game underway?

~Simple curiosity...

Wooted by: (2)

#2 2021-11-03 13:56:12

skullz17

Re: What's going on with (EE!) now?

Well this topic has a bunch of leaks, which gives some idea of what is being worked on.

m3gPDRb.png

thx for sig bobithan

Wooted by:

#3 2021-11-04 03:05:36

Satanya
Formerly Lunarys

I'd like to clarify something. Development on EE! actually started in around late February, contrary to what many think. So EE! has been under development for about eight months now, on and off. When we acquired EE's IP we started cataloguing EEU code.

What is being worked on right now:
Largely, asset development. Given the scope of the game, it is what will take the longest. The second thing being worked on is integration. Can't clarify beyond that, I'm afraid! But yes, we are working!!

#4 2021-11-14 00:03:31

chzandham

Satanya wrote:

I'd like to clarify something. Development on EE! actually started in around late February, contrary to what many think. So EE! has been under development for about eight months now, on and off. When we acquired EE's IP we started cataloguing EEU code.

Largely, asset development. Given the scope of the game, it is what will take the longest. The second thing being worked on is integration. Can't clarify beyond that, I'm afraid! But yes, we are working!!

While this is good to hear, it doesn't seem like we've been given any sort of true assurance other than the words given by you. Is there anything that can be shown from the eight months the game has been worked on? I would think after all that time something would be ready to share.

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

#5 2021-11-15 01:52:12

HydraK90

A solid devlog once a month would be great -- like Terraria's 'State of the game' posts

|         hi, i'm anne!        |
    i do some silly things

#6 2021-11-17 01:25:55

soniiiety

chzandham wrote:
Satanya wrote:

While this is good to hear, it doesn't seem like we've been given any sort of true assurance other than the words given by you. Is there anything that can be shown from the eight months the game has been worked on? I would think after all that time something would be ready to share.

HydraK90 wrote:

A solid devlog once a month would be great -- like Terraria's 'State of the game' posts

agreed.

#7 2021-12-29 20:10:47

luz

Satanya wrote:

who the **** are you

yeah

luz1640805047792236

Board footer