Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2020-04-21 12:23:24

Aron545

Visiting the past

Hello everyone, I'm a facebook EE player since 2011, right when EE have only specific chat option and continued to play until 2014 - 2015 because all my friends never play this game anymore. Right when the chat is finally free, i immediately get hooked by the concept of EE RPG. I met a majority of my online friend from playing it. I always eager to play some RPG with my friend right until mid night for almost everyday. Naturally, I built my own RPG world named "RPG Derp", which is far from perfect but we still have fun. My days of playing EE is by consistently playing RPG with my online friends and i felt like i had the best time of my life. But day after day, one by one my friends are all starting to dissapear, i felt lonely and sad but i still wait for them. But eventually after a long time waiting for my friends to go back online, facebook EE has dissapeared. I was in great panic, because all my world and friendlist were on facebook. I waited so that facebook EE comeback again,but it didn't.  I tried to contact the support, but i didn't get a satisfying answer. Ultimately, i left and have forgotten this game for a long time. I come to visit again after all these year because i missed this game and my friend. I really do hope my friends see this thread because i really miss them //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

This is my first time making a thread so sorry if its messy also sorry if this is out of topic

Never forget
-Smiley212
-Slyfox2
-Hayatogokudera
-Blockbusterx
-DerekTCerillo
-Penguinexploder
-Aaro54
and some other of my friends but i have forgotten their nickname

Aron545

#2 2020-04-21 12:30:59

peace

Re: Visiting the past

HI! welcome back it sporbably not th ebest teim to come back if you do logic thinking and when you know ee is buildt in flash and flash is dying en dhti syear you knwo somehting will happen but tis somethign good theyre buildign an new EE (EEU U= universe) its curenty in closed beta and only beata memebers cna opt in to join the game they planned to get in closed beta pahse 2 in a few months so that every ee player can join to eventualy later go in open beta nevrthless you can still join ee back by conactign the woner called xenonetix you can fin dhim on the forum and PM him also you cna look in th euserlist under the group EE staff  and pm some of the yellow names there they are admins/developers but the othe rguys in there can eaisly contact xenonetix for oyu aswell or help you xenonetix can transfer acounts form sites to th eofficial the sites he cna link form are ususaly kongregate or in your case facebook

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#3 2020-04-21 14:34:29

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Damn, Those reminded me of those old times. Old pals have left because of the ol flash dying and the whole world possibly getting new technology. I miss my friends too, like those ol school days, and I always expected them to play EE lol.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#4 2020-04-21 17:18:10

Zoey2070
Moderation Team

Hi,
I dunno if you've already tried this but you could send us an email at [email protected] and see if we can get your account transferred.

proc's discorb UnGdm07.gif stylish themes for forums/the game UnGdm07.gif
꧁꧂L O V E & C O R N꧁꧂   ᘛ⁐̤ᕐᐷ
danke bluecloud thank u raphe   Gq8tv9Z.gif [this section of my sig is dedicated to everything i've loved that's ever died]
? Hc0cu9u.gif         6yG4Efc.gif

#5 2022-03-03 08:24:32

Aron545

Hi! I appreciate the help, and sorry i just responded. Time went by so fast. Honestly, i've come in term with this, that i will never see them again. But that's okay, i just hope they now live a happy and fulfilling life. About the email, i think i've never tried to email it, however i will be sure to give it a try with the new Everybody Edits Rewritten. Well, if fate demands it, maybe they have the same idea //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Wooted by:
Aron5451646292272792560

Board footer