Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2021-07-28 20:28:15

RedsterTheGamer

Super Monkey Ball remake/demake announcement!

I AM MAKING A SUPER MONKEY BALL WORLD!

Ok, that was unprofessional. But yeah, in honor of the 20th anniversary of the Super Monkey Ball games, as well as the release of Super Monkey Ball: Banana Mania, I am recreating ALL the Challenge Modes from the first 3 Super Monkey Ball games(Super Monkey Ball, Super Monkey Ball 2, and Super Monkey Ball Deluxe)!

The world will contain every single map from the aforementioned games, including the 10 Story-Mode exclusive levels from Deluxe.

I am currently working on creating and polishing Super Monkey Ball's Beginner difficulty, and once that is complete, the world will be released under the "Worlds" category.

Now, some of you may be wondering, HOW WILL I CRAM ULTIMATE MODE INTO ONE WORLD? Answer: I won't. The Super Monkey Ball Deluxe maps will have interconnected world portals that, when entered, will send them to the next difficulty.

Also, due to the lack of lives and continues in EE, I have changed the Extra Floors from being unlocked after clearing all other floors without continues, to clearing all other floors without dying a certain number of times.

After releasing the Beginner maps for SMB1, I will continue to create and update the map on the Worlds forum to reflect the most recent version.

Here's how I will do things:

1: SMB: Beginner
2: SMB2: Beginner
3: SMBDX: Beginner
4: SMB: Advanced
5: SMB2: Advanced
6: SMBDX: Advanced
7: SMB: Expert
8: SMB2: Expert
9: SMBDX: Expert
10: SMB: Master
11: SMB2: Master
12: SMBDX: Master
13: SMBDX: Ultimate
14(FINAL): SMBDX: Story Mode-exclusive levels

Happy 20th Anniversary, Super Monkey Ball!

Hello there, poyobois!

#2 2022-03-30 18:16:19

soniiiety

Re: Super Monkey Ball remake/demake announcement!

Might be fun, then again, it's probably has alot of hookjumps.......

soniiiety1648660579792655

Board footer