Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#351 2022-07-14 06:26:07

IrrelevantGaymer

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

!sleep

The risk of mutantdevle being a Flagbearer is too high, I think.  Was there any particular reason why Norwee claimed so early?

#352 2022-07-14 08:51:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Ok so consider this.

Minimania knows how to design a good and balanced setup.
Do you guys think Mutant’s supposed "role" would be considered good game design?
Think about this. If his role is real, he can confirm himself as town because of sentinel. AND he is bulletproof. It is impossible for mafia to get rid of him. He is an bulletproof innocent child. This role makes no sense balance wise and so just setup spec alone should tell you this is fake. Because i have high enough respect for Minimania to believe he wouldn’t pass a game like this with an unbalanced role.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

Wooted by:

#353 2022-07-14 08:56:56

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Please please guys. Don’t fall for this ruse. I’m telling you this is fake and i do sincerely mean it. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

#354 2022-07-14 08:59:37

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Voting sleep is effectively the same as killing me so we only get this one chance to lim scum!Mutant here.
Please please don’t waste this //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

#355 2022-07-14 09:03:16

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I want to stay in the game and keep solving with you guys, i know i can help catch the rest of the bad guys if you just help me this one time. Mutant is lying here i know his meta, this is how he plays when he has rolled scum.

#356 2022-07-14 09:06:50

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

From my experience with Mini and seeing his play in the MU championships it just doesn’t make sense for me that he would be creating an setup with unkillable self-confirming town role that has no drawbacks.

#357 2022-07-14 09:15:49

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

I could have targeted an player i knew to be town and have mafia players help me vote them out, but i chose an guiltied scum because i genuinely want to help the town win this game. It’s an uphill battle but i chose it.

#358 2022-07-14 09:31:24

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Norwee wrote:

I would not clear 2B based on Mutant's interactions with them.

IMG_5653.png

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#359 2022-07-14 09:38:42

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Personally, I town read norwee when day ended but then what I'm seeing right now is norwee flipping neutral gladiator and declaring mutant. Uhhh, neutrals, I like neutrals. I'd say mutant should make a claim or statement before I cast my vote. Sounds good?

IMG_5654.png

she/her

#360 2022-07-14 10:00:56

Onjit
Website

Norwee wrote:

Please please guys. Don’t fall for this ruse. I’m telling you this is fake and i do sincerely mean it. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

yeah its pretty clearly a meme claim that i can confirm is false lmao

:.|:;

#361 2022-07-14 10:22:41

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Norwee is trying to guilt trip me

And it's working

!vote mutantdevle

#362 2022-07-14 11:34:16

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

Norwee wrote:

AND he is bulletproof.

It is the most basic level of kill protection. There are literally so many roles in the game that can bypass it.

And as I've said, I think it makes perfect sense to be bulletproof because it forces pressure onto lynching me. And once I do reach a state where everyone knows I'm town, if I get placed in the oppressor pool it limits the options from 3 down to 2.

Norwee wrote:

You are assuming this setup is supposed to be balanced. Sentinels, flagbearers, mayor and realtor can all verifiably PROVE they are town. That is 4 potential innocent childs. On top of that, we have several powerful investigator roles and, with the exception of the cop, all of their results are guaranteed to be accurate. Meanwhile, the mafia's only real power is an oppressor and a goon, both of which they can lose. Most of the third parties are also quite weak until later in the game so it is only mafia + third party that poses a threat rather than either being a threat on their own.

The basic conclusion here is that this setup is very clearly designed to be fun and interesting rather than balanced.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#363 2022-07-14 11:35:32

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

N1KF wrote:

Norwee is trying to guilt trip me

And it's working

!vote mutantdevle

And here was me thinking we were friends //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#364 2022-07-14 11:41:53

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

All of these claims are provable within a day. As soon as any of us 4 dies we will all know the truth. Literally the only reason we'd have to lynch me today is if we wanted to give Norwee the win. And as much as it sucks that Norwee is gonna die, we lose the game if they don't. Voting me right now is so anti-town that it's stressful. Besides Era and Onjit, I'm almost certain that the third mafia member will be on this wagon too. If I do get killed during the night, and honestly, I'm kinda hoping I do, then please blitz everyone who has voted for me since the sentinel claims on my behalf.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#365 2022-07-14 11:44:37

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

mutantdevle wrote:
Norwee wrote:

AND he is bulletproof.

It is the most basic level of kill protection. There are literally so many roles in the game that can bypass it.

Just to further emphasise my point here, I had a look through the roles and literally the only killing roles that can't touch me are the Serial Killer and the Goon. Every single other killing role would go straight through my protection.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#366 2022-07-14 11:50:05

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

mutantdevle wrote:
mutantdevle wrote:
Norwee wrote:

AND he is bulletproof.

Just to further emphasise my point here, I had a look through the roles and literally the only killing roles that can't touch me are the Serial Killer and the Goon. Every single other killing role would go straight through my protection.

unknown.png
https://wiki.everybodyedits.com/images/c/c0/069_LOL

she/her

Wooted by:

#367 2022-07-14 11:56:54

AllenCaspe9510
Website

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Personally, I town read norwee when day ended but then what I'm seeing right now is norwee flipping neutral gladiator and declaring mutant. Uhhh, neutrals, I like neutrals. I'd say mutant should make a claim or statement before I cast my vote. Sounds good?

<picture>

Hold on, i'll write something.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#368 2022-07-14 12:03:39

Era

4903-E09-B-8974-4-A78-821-E-E640173-B06-A2.png

#369 2022-07-14 12:23:55

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Bulletproof claim is also convenient to explain why Mutant will stay alive until it is too late to stop scum from winning.

#370 2022-07-14 12:29:23

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

Honestly speaking everyone started trusting Era way too quickly right after a single investigation - who knows was it even real or not? Town losing on d2 would be the worst game out there honestly and I'm sure a lot of really wise people are currently playing this
Everyone wants to win, but will a single claim from Era I don't think it's enough for me at least..
!sleep

Not today...

#371 2022-07-14 13:02:17

AllenCaspe9510
Website

I didn't understand this at first. I think I sorta get it. I was confused why Norwee was susing mutant, and people saying era investigated mutant and found out that he's oppressor.

mutantdevle wrote:

This is literally the worst situation possible. I am very glad that y'all have taken such extreme actions without me even replying //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

I am a Coroner with the rolemodifiers bulletproof and flagbearer.

Norwee wrote:

Mafia doesn't even have an investigative role so it's not like you can argue that mafia is out to get you because they "knew" you were a flagbearer.

Norwee wrote:

Ok so consider this.

Do you guys think Mutant’s supposed "role" would be considered good game design?

This could explain the no deaths from last night. There can't be serial killer unless serial killer attacked mutant. Mafia must've been lucky about finding out the town flagbearer because mutant claimed flagbearer after norwee declared on mutant and scum is trying push a lynch on them. But that'll only mean if Era is scum. I think who Era's alignment here needs to be further told. It's possible that Era is scum that is trying to make town instantly lose, and I don't want town to lose. Here's a scenario i came up with, Era is scum who shot a player who had basic defense and is trying to push lynch on mutant today because mutant has basic defense, to do that. They need to make a claim that makes it 100% convincible to town, Mafia Oppressor. Mafia know who mafia is, and since this is a semi-open set-up, Let's assume that, all other players are town and they basic defense like vigilante and just to point out, there are roles that exist that make a town role look scummy. I think norwee delared too early when day started, we didn't have enough information to what mutant is except era saying mutant is oppressor right off the bat. I think mutant's response is kind of strong. I mean, there's no kills last night and mutant was caught mafia while mutant claims attacked followed-up by althea supporting mutant's flagbearer claim and so far, there aren't any other sentinel claims if I read this thread carefully, sometimes I don't read carefully lol.

Althea wrote:

Yikes, this is a mess. Mutant is indeed flagbearer and I'm wishing Norwee waited for everyone to post before activating gladiator.

To be clear, I am hard claiming the sentinel modifier, and Mutant is a flagbearer

With the plagubearer in the game, I think having more people alive is better than not, so we should keep Norwee around which means sleeping today and hoping there's no powerful attackers that can bypass Mutant's bp.

N1KF wrote:

If mutantdevle is Oppressor, it would probably be a bad idea to keep him around because that means not only can he manipulate votes, but the extra night is extra time for Mafia to kill somebody (if they're able). Remember that Novice or Jail could have prevented Mafia from killing on Night 1. Or maybe they avoided killing anybody to try and confuse people.

Althea is claiming sentinel which is proving that mutant is town flagbearer. Flagbearer is already a dangerous role to claim with, I don't see a reason why mafia would do such a thing. Mutant can be scum ok, but this doesn't explain mutant being attacked which was claimed by him and the no kills last night. I don't wanna believe scum not being able to kill last night. Norwee, you said that there is no balance when town flag bearer has basic defense. What if I told you, mafia doesn't have a goon which means that the evil faction can't even kill, would you consider that balance? I think not and the only player who got attacked today was mutant whose claiming coroner flagbearer with basic defense. Think about it, if there is a Oppressor. That means there's a goon that must synergy with oppressor or else it'll be totally loose knots. Also, this is just Day 2, it's not yet end of the world yet xd.

Onjit wrote:
ShadowsEdge wrote:

It might also help if we got claims from Althea and Onjit, since both of them are just claiming sentinel without much weight to back it.

i did say i would add more to my claim but you gotta ask reaaaaal nicely //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

Sentinel?

Norwee wrote:

Think about this. If his role is real, he can confirm himself as town because of sentinel. AND he is bulletproof. It is impossible for mafia to get rid of him.

The obvious solution is scum pushing lynch on town flagbearer which is actually happening right now. I take flagbearer with defense as host having kindness for town. I mean, it's even possible for mafia or even serial killer to get that clutch kill, and that clutch kill could have just happened today and you guys are making that happen by making a lynch on mutant. Norwee, I appreciate your offer and assistance to town but who are you exactly siding with? Scum or Town? It may sound like mafia can't kill the flag bearer who is town with defense and is using this opportunity to end the game but mafia can still win by majority. All it takes is not to lynch mutant who claimed town flagbearer.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#372 2022-07-14 13:32:18

Era

2030-F543-10-E5-41-C7-A56-F-F867-C3-CBBF8-E.png

#373 2022-07-14 13:38:19

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Also, I forgot to add this. Mutant isn't exactly clear yet. The person who started this was Era, so I'm kinda curious on what Era's alignment is and I think lynching mallow was a misplay. So I'm putting that up as a warning level number 1.

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

#374 2022-07-14 13:45:12

Era

FB543-FE1-5-EB3-4-A3-D-931-C-807-BA96-A8-AA9.png

#375 2022-07-14 13:52:29

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

there aren't any other sentinel claims if I read this thread carefully, sometimes I don't read carefully lol.

unknown.png

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

I don't see a reason why mafia would do such a thing.

unknown.png

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

Mutant can be scum ok, but this doesn't explain mutant being attacked which was claimed by him and the no kills last night. I don't wanna believe scum not being able to kill last night.

unknown.png

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

mafia doesn't have a goon which means that the evil faction can't even kill

AllenCaspe9510 wrote:

the only player who got attacked today was mutant whose claiming coroner flagbearer with basic defense.

unknown.png

she/her

Marshmallow Marshall1658506235795175

Board footer