Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#526 2022-07-16 14:32:30

Era

Re: Mafia 51 - Secret Weapon [TOWN + GLADIATOR + SURVIVOR WIN!!!]

Additionally i don't know the mayors modifiers, they would be the prime targte if one eants to disrupt the vote, there would be a pretty good chance you could kill them instead.

#527 2022-07-16 14:34:59

Era

Also, here is another thought. The undertaker just died. And we don't know for sure there is a coroner. I suppose one could ask for a reveal, but in that case a jester executioner or arsonist would have plenty of reason to false claim that role. Any kill then performed would not net the town anymore info

#528 2022-07-16 15:09:07

Abiqi
Formerly Excoluss

Era wrote:

Additionally i don't know the mayors modifiers, they would be the prime targte if one eants to disrupt the vote, there would be a pretty good chance you could kill them instead.

Didn’t onjit say shadow as mayor is also the flagbearer?

Not today...

#529 2022-07-16 15:19:24

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Flagbearer only makes your faction lose if they are eliminated by vote. So if they get shot it won’t make town lose.
Also that’s a pretty OP role.
Self-confirming town flagbearer major. Ain’t no way they’ll ever get eliminated. Seems a bit unfair to scum that the town flagbearer is effectively immune while theirs is under constant threat.

★              ☆        ★        ☆         ★
   ☆    ★                     ★

#530 2022-07-16 15:23:31

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Onjit also confirmed themselves town by correctly pointing out Shadow as flagbearer. An sentinel only knows the flagbearer of their faction.
With that we have 4 confirmed not evil roles so far?
Me / Shadow / Onjit / Era

#531 2022-07-16 15:23:35

Era

Norwee wrote:

Flagbearer only makes your faction lose if they are eliminated by vote. So if they get shot it won’t make town lose.
Self-confirming town flagbearer major. Ain’t no way they’ll ever get eliminated. Seems a bit unfair to scum that the town flagbearer is effectively immune while theirs is under constant threat.

Hes not under threat, hes under ground

Wooted by:

#532 2022-07-16 15:24:03

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Era wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

can era investigate me tonight?

Whx?

Norwee wrote:

I would not clear 2B based on Mutant's interactions with them. It could be possible distancing, and Mutant is very much capable of that.

to prove im good

she/her

also known as DevilCharlotte

search 2bisniekitastan if you wanna find my worlds on ArchivEE

pfp: https://picrew.me/image_maker/1272810

#533 2022-07-16 15:29:45

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Minimania wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: Alphabetical Order!!! Make sure all the words in your posts are ordered alphabetically, forwards or backwards. Examples: "Anyone can gather good, hefty lots of resources today. Understood?" or "You wouldn't try to talk slowly, or maybe hurriedly, eh?"Anyone who can fulfill this task can choose a different background image for their Role Card ID that will appear at the end of the game or when flipped!)

including quotes?

she/her

#534 2022-07-16 15:32:18

Minimania
Moderation Team

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Minimania wrote:

(Optional Side Quest: Alphabetical Order!!! Make sure all the words in your posts are ordered alphabetically, forwards or backwards. Examples: "Anyone can gather good, hefty lots of resources today. Understood?" or "You wouldn't try to talk slowly, or maybe hurriedly, eh?"Anyone who can fulfill this task can choose a different background image for their Role Card ID that will appear at the end of the game or when flipped!)

including quotes?

No those are fine but I think most people have been disqualified at this point ^^;

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

#535 2022-07-16 15:33:22

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Oh no, i wasn’t even trying and i got disqualified. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/sad

#536 2022-07-16 15:36:59, last edited by ExFabian (2022-07-16 15:37:22)

ExFabian

Norwee wrote:

yea, flagbearer is a pretty dumb modifier imo, if mutant hypothetically was a town flagbearer, the game would've been over in 3 days

since 2012

#537 2022-07-16 15:41:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

By the way Shadow, why did you confirm so late? You could have claimed at least 12 hours before day end instead of like 5 minutes… Mutant literally almost got away with it.

#538 2022-07-16 16:07:00

Minimania
Moderation Team

Norwee wrote:

By the way Shadow, why did you confirm so late? You could have claimed at least 12 hours before day end instead of like 5 minutes… Mutant literally almost got away with it.

Because I couldn't just go a night without having a heart attack I guess lmao

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by: (4)

#539 2022-07-16 16:20:33

Era

2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Era wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Whx?

Norwee wrote:

I would not clear 2B based on Mutant's interactions with them. It could be possible distancing, and Mutant is very much capable of that.

to prove im good

Proving someone suspected good is less valueable than prooving someone unknown as good.
And both are less valueable than proving someone evil.

I am not sure whom to investigate next, but the last two times were pretty spot on //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

#540 2022-07-16 16:26:14

Era

Norwee wrote:

honestlx it was just bad luck on mutants part. If he hadent written "i'll make sure xou don't regret this and stuff" I wouldn't have immidiently investigated him.

Also kind of funny that Shadow Marshall was right on the money for suspecting mutant, but i killed him for bullying onjit... this far I started all the lynches //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

#541 2022-07-16 16:56:21

2b55b5g
Formerly 2B55B5G TNG

Era wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:
Era wrote:
2B55B5G TNG wrote:

Whx?

Norwee wrote:

to prove im good

Proving someone suspected good is less valueable than prooving someone unknown as good.
And both are less valueable than proving someone evil.

I am not sure whom to investigate next, but the last two times were pretty spot on //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/smile

fair enough

she/her

#542 2022-07-16 21:49:39

IrrelevantGaymer

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Also according to my information (source: me), Irrelevant or Allen is the other maf. I'm suspecting that there's 3 maf, more of a hunch than anything, the only real evidence I have to why there's only 3 maf is that Mutant started trying to solve for who the third mafia was after concluding that Onjit and Era were mafia.

Whichever isn't maf, I assume the other is a neutral, whether thats neutral or neutral evil is tbd.

Marten and Fabien need to be more active, as I literally cannot read them if they don't talk, and just for the record, what did you investigate N1KF as era?

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Also according to my information (source: me), Irrelevant or Allen is the other maf. I'm suspecting that there's 3 maf, more of a hunch than anything, the only real evidence I have to why there's only 3 maf is that Mutant started trying to solve for who the third mafia was after concluding that Onjit and Era were mafia.

Whichever isn't maf, I assume the other is a neutral, whether thats neutral or neutral evil is tbd.

Marten and Fabien need to be more active, as I literally cannot read them if they don't talk, and just for the record, what did you investigate N1KF as era?

I haven’t been able to be super active for past days, I will be active tomorrow but it seems Nikf is already voted for, so there’s not much I can add.  I am a Criminologist with Novice and Impulsive, so I’ve only been able to autopsy MutantDevle who only received an !investigate action.  We have to remember that there is a Plaguebearer, so there’s a good chance neither MutantDevle or I are infected.  Now that I have claimed, I don’t think it’s worth for PB to infect me because there’s already so many deaths so the benefit of me visiting dead bodies is already gone.

#543 2022-07-16 21:57:17

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Era wrote:

N1KF: I suppose serial killer killing unconfirmed roles at random + me investigating would have a pretty good chance to destroy the plaquebearer.

The question then would be, why would you have any reason to cooperate with the town?

This would also get rid of any other evil roles effictively.

But in the end with your identity known the town would probably just throw you under the bus at some point.

Because you'd just lynch me if townies got killed at night, unless we get evidence that I'm innocent. If I am the Serial Killer, I'd have no choice but to survive as long as I can, which would mean not getting lynched as long as I can.

Aside from public vote, which would be nearly impossible to hijack, the Serial Killer's current threats would be the Jester and Neutral Evil roles.

Every night you spend lynching a possible Serial Killer, you give another night for the Plaguebearer to Infect or the Arsonist to Douse. If I am a Serial Killer, I'm effectively weakened to the point where I have no choice but to follow the will of the town, with the most consistent attacking ability in the game.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#544 2022-07-16 22:03:06

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

If you are the serial killer then you should just be limmed tbh.

I'm not sure if Era did investigate you as that though or if this is just some yolo speculation.

#545 2022-07-16 22:12:40

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

N1KF you should probably roleclaim.

#546 2022-07-16 22:17:18

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I'm a Novice, Breadcrumb Gambler.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#547 2022-07-16 23:28:11

ShadowsEdge

Norwee wrote:

For the actual reason why, it's because before the 3 hour mark, iirc, we were at like 5 votes total, so revealing would have only brought it up to 7. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to reveal to get mutant lynched, because I assumed if I had revealed yesterday, I would be killed last night. Then by 3 hours there were 6 votes (or somewhere around there) but you were offline, and so revealing still wouldn't have lynched Mutant because your vote wouldn't have counted because hammerer. I was waiting to confirm that you were getting on to reveal so that I knew that I could reveal to lynch mutant.

Tbf tho, part of the reason why I said my read on mutant was more of a scumread thing was because Mini did verify to me that multiple flagbearers could exist in a faction, I just didn't trust mutant's claim enough to believe he was actually flagbearer.

Also, the Gambler claim seems weird, considering we know there's another Gambler/Forecaster who has reporting (because public announcements), and isn't a Novice (because of the guess N1).

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#548 2022-07-16 23:30:24

ShadowsEdge

ShadowsEdge wrote:

For the actual reason why, it's because before the 3 hour mark, iirc, we were at like 5 votes total, so revealing would have only brought it up to 7. I was hoping that I wouldn't have to reveal to get mutant lynched, because I assumed if I had revealed yesterday, I would be killed last night. Then by 3 hours there were 6 votes (or somewhere around there) but you were offline, and so revealing still wouldn't have lynched Mutant because your vote wouldn't have counted because hammerer. I was waiting to confirm that you were getting on to reveal so that I knew that I could reveal to lynch mutant.

edit: I didn't want to reveal unless I knew it could lynch mutant, because then I would just be attacked or trialed. I probably should have revealed earlier, but I just wanted to make sure that me revealing actually did something.

Don't ask me what I'm doing, I don't even know what I'm doing.

~BeepnBoop

Forums_Signature-1.png_3.png

#549 2022-07-16 23:38:54

Norwee
Formerly NorwegianboyEE

Ok.
Well for context, i had pre-written my message and set the alarm clock on my phone right by the bed. So that when it rang i grabbed my phone, opened the screen so that i literally just needed to click "post" and then went back to sleep for 1 and a half hours. So i totally missed your "plz stay online" thing //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/big_smile

Wooted by:

#550 2022-07-16 23:42:06

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

During Night 2 I originally had a list of people with unconfirmed roles based on their position on the mutantdevle lynching, but for whatever reason I closed it without saving. So I guess we aren't getting that unless I go back and check. //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

ShadowsEdge wrote:

Also, the Gambler claim seems weird, considering we know there's another Gambler/Forecaster who has reporting (because public announcements), and isn't a Novice (because of the guess N1).

Doesn't seem that weird to me. Both Town and Mafia probably have their own guessers, like they both have Sentinels and Flagbearers.

Everybody Edits is Fred

Marshmallow Marshall1658506235795175

Board footer