Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2023-02-12 22:28:06, last edited by theoldinese (2023-02-12 22:43:18)

theoldinese

Dear Musearys and anyone else I may have hurt

I am writing to extend a heartfelt and sincere apology for my actions. I am deeply sorry for posting explicit artwork of you without your consent. This was a thoughtless and disrespectful act that I now fully understand has caused harm and distress to you and others. I take full responsibility for my actions and understand the gravity of my mistake.

I want you to know that I am taking steps to ensure this never happens again. I am making a commitment to educate myself on the importance of consent and to be more thoughtful and respectful in all of my actions. I understand that words are just words, and it is my actions moving forward that will demonstrate my commitment to change. I will work hard to regain your trust and show you that I am truly sorry for my mistake.

Please know that I am genuinely sorry for any pain and suffering that I have caused. I understand that my apology alone will not fix what has happened, but I hope that it is a step in the right direction towards healing and growth. I promise to make it a priority to be more mindful and considerate in my future actions, and to work towards making amends for my past mistakes.

Sincerely,
Waamy

Wooted by: (3)

#2 2023-02-12 22:31:50

Core

Re: Dear Musearys and anyone else I may have hurt

I am writing to extend a heartfelt and sincere apology for waamy's actions. They are deeply sorry for posting explicit artwork of you without your consent. This was a thoughtless and disrespectful act that they now fully understand has caused harm and distress to you and others. They take full responsibility for their actions and understand the gravity of my mistake.

They want you to know that they are taking steps to ensure this never happens again. They are making a commitment to educate themselves on the importance of consent and to be more thoughtful and respectful in all of their actions. They understand that words are just words, and it is their actions moving forward that will demonstrate my commitment to change. They will work hard to regain your trust and show you that they are truly sorry for their mistake.

Please know that they are genuinely sorry for any pain and suffering that they have caused. They understand that their apology alone will not fix what has happened, but they hope that it is a step in the right direction towards healing and growth. They promise to make it a priority to be more mindful and considerate in their future actions, and to work towards making amends for their past mistakes.

Sincerely,
Core

now can u pls unban them from eeo server they have an addiction

Professional EE dumbarse, formerly known as Theorywork. Know me? Say hi!

Oubliette 2023 2024!

Wooted by:

#3 2023-02-12 22:39:39, last edited by theoldinese (2023-02-12 22:39:49)

theoldinese

I loved being a part of the EEO server and I am deeply hurt by the ban. The memories I made with friends and the discussions I enjoyed reading about in general have been some of the highlights of my time online. In the moment, I was not thinking about the consequences of my actions, but now in hindsight I realize that I went too far and I am truly sorry.

I know that a ban is a serious matter, but I want to express my deep regret and remorse for my actions. I understand that I let down the community and violated the trust of those who welcomed me into the server. I take full responsibility for my mistakes and I want to assure you that I will work hard to regain that trust.

I wish there was a chance that I could be unbanned and accepted back into the EEO server because I miss it so much. I miss the community, the discussions, and the memories I made. I understand that earning back the trust of the members and administrators may take time, but I am willing to put in the effort to make amends.

Please know that I am truly sorry for any pain or discomfort that I may have caused. I understand that an apology alone will not be enough, but I hope that it is a step in the right direction towards reconciliation and forgiveness. I am committed to doing better and making things right, and I hope to have the chance to prove that to the members of the EEO server.

Kirby please hear me out. I am not trolling, nor sh*tposting. This apology is not at all a joke. I mean every word. If there is any way that i could make it up to you so that i would be allowed back in i will do it. My PMs are always open.

#4 2023-02-12 23:01:11

NoNK

Did you really?

#5 2023-02-12 23:03:22

theoldinese

NoNK wrote:

Did you really?

and i regret it

#6 2023-02-12 23:11:20

theoldinese

btw i will be appealing more sincerely and privately in about a week. i have made a request to the official website to have the images taken down from the public sphere. this post is just so you know that the post-meme clarity hit hard. so take this as you will.

#7 2023-02-12 23:46:51

NoNK

what was your name on discord

#8 2023-02-12 23:48:43

Snowester

🗿

Wooted by:

#9 2023-02-12 23:52:42

theoldinese

NoNK wrote:

what was your name on discord

waamy

#10 2023-02-13 00:05:26

NoNK

thats too bad i hope you get better soon

#11 2023-02-13 00:11:20

theoldinese

yikes ok then //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/tongue

#12 2023-02-13 01:30:15

Totoworld

I'm glad you learn from your mistakes and can recognize your error. Thanks to you the community will learn to do things right to create a better environment among us. I hope it doesn't happen again!!!

Totoworld / Adeit

Wooted by: (5)

#13 2023-02-13 02:00:26

theoldinese

i will ensure i never do it again. it was a rash mistake i made in the spur of the moment to please a couple people. ive done this in the past to another group, and i told them i had changed. maybe i need to take a few days to reflect with how i deal with attention and pleasing groups of people

Wooted by:

#14 2023-02-13 13:01:15

SirJosh3917
Formerly ninjasupeatsninja

this entire thread was written by chatgpt

Wooted by: (2)

#15 2023-02-13 15:21:09

Snowester

SirJosh wrote:

this entire thread was written by chatgpt

Dear Moderators,

I am deeply sorry for posting a NSFW image on the Discord server. My actions were inappropriate and offensive, and I understand why I have been banned. I want to assure you that my behavior was completely out of line, and I take full responsibility for my actions.

I promise that I will never repeat this mistake again, and I will do everything in my power to regain your trust. I understand that my actions have hurt the community and violated the guidelines, and I am committed to making it right. I am truly sorry for any inconvenience or distress I have caused, and I will do everything I can to earn back your forgiveness.

Please know that my apology is sincere, and I am truly remorseful for my actions. I value the community and the relationships I have formed through the Discord server, and I hope that I will have the opportunity to make things right. Thank you for taking the time to read my apology, and I look forward to the chance to prove that I am worthy of a second chance.

Sincerely,
[Your Name]

Snowester1676298069797167

Board footer