Official Everybody Edits Forums

Do you think I could just leave this part blank and it'd be okay? We're just going to replace the whole thing with a header image anyway, right?

You are not logged in.

#1 2019-10-30 05:12:12, last edited by N1KF (2023-03-22 02:55:44)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Compilation of past Everybody Edits graphics (WIP)

Blocks
Action
Backgrounds
Smileys

edit:

aBqeeBz.png

Credit goes to Grilyon2 for these.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#2 2019-10-30 05:33:27

AllenCaspe9510
Website

Re: Compilation of past Everybody Edits graphics (WIP)

Revolution of EE Graphics

I Animate Stuff

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif

Wooted by: (3)

#3 2019-10-30 08:32:57

peace

actualy i kinda wish carnival 2012 woudl return it is a nic ebg type for finihs lines

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#4 2019-10-30 14:18:02

Falk

I kind of want the old black block back. It wasn't That hard to differentiate from fully black blocks or fully black background imo.

Wooted by:

#5 2020-11-27 14:17:12

Gosha

9xtw4To.png

#6 2020-11-28 04:46:48, last edited by some woman (2020-11-28 04:48:09)

some woman

Do you have info as to when each design marked "current" was made?

Also, Gosha, explain this:

A1fvBSn.png

10 years and still awkward. Keep it up, baby!

Wooted by:

#7 2020-11-28 05:30:05

mutantdevle
Moderation Team
Website

some man wrote:

Also, Gosha, explain this:

https://i.imgur.com/A1fvBSn.png

Diagonal keys VIOLATES the three blue key method.

kMMA0S6.png dxGW6FY.png

#8 2020-11-28 08:24:59

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

some man wrote:

Do you have info as to when each design marked "current" was made?

Nope, but hopefully I can get that info in the future as I dig through more versions. For this topic, I've only gone through five versions, which leaves a LOT more history to be looked through. I'll probably release a compressed file with the actual spritesheets used between versions so people can dig through them on their own.

Keep in mind that any years or versions listed are the versions that I ripped the graphics from, not necessarily their debut, so they may be older than the versions I list. I don't have any versions between 0.5.0.0 and 0.7.0.0., so some of the graphics may have debuted there for example. I'm also fairly confident most of those

Everybody Edits is Fred

#9 2020-11-30 02:39:10

chzandham

Do you happen to know how I can look through the game's files? I really want to archive everything before the game shuts down if nobody has already.

tptD29P.png

Credits to Stubby For Making me this Signature!

#10 2020-11-30 02:46:34

Minimania
Moderation Team

chzandham wrote:

Do you happen to know how I can look through the game's files? I really want to archive everything before the game shuts down if nobody has already.

Though appreciated, plenty of people have already. If you still want to go through, I'd suggest downloading the swf and using jpexs

21cZxBv.png
Click the image to see my graphics suggestions, or here to play EE: Project M!

Wooted by:

#11 2020-12-03 16:15:38

Grilyon2

I had an archive with these old graphics:

Hidden text

Wooted by: (5)

#12 2020-12-03 16:55:34

peace

its not all

peace.png

thanks hg for making this much better and ty for my avatar aswell

#13 2023-03-21 22:45:30, last edited by N1KF (2023-03-21 22:46:42)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

Sorted OP into sections, and added Stone, Boost, Team doors/gates, Membership doors/gates, current Carnival checkerboard, and many smiley variants before the smiley width was increased mid-2015.

Everybody Edits is Fred

#14 2023-03-21 23:36:45

NoNK

big shoutouts to PXGuhxh.png for utterly destroying my eyes whenever i pressed an arrow key, gotta be one of the worst blocks ever added to the game //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

PXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.pngPXGuhxh.png

Wooted by: (4)

#15 2023-03-22 02:54:43

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

NoNK wrote:

big shoutouts to https://i.imgur.com/PXGuhxh.png for utterly destroying my eyes whenever i pressed an arrow key, gotta be one of the worst blocks ever added to the game //ee.failforums.me/img/smilies/cool

There's a reason it got at least three complaint threads, and many considered Carnival the worst backgrounds in the game back in 2013. And it got complaints in other threads:

Notsobad wrote:

Just put carnival background behind the minis for eyerape.

brater8 wrote:

Then came the Carnival.   These backgrounds hurt people eyes.   For those who are color blind, these optical illusions are too much.   Evil players spam these in levels, sometimes causing accidental clicking.   And these close tabs.

32OrtonEdge32dh wrote:

The Carnival package gave us seizures.

(posts, 45731, 55611, 279545)

Even Xenonetix, former owner of EE singled out the Carnival pack six years after it was added, wanting to disown it for EEU.

Xenonetix wrote:

Sorry to anyone who likes them, but I think it's time to say goodbye to the Carnival pack, described as "eye-rape" by so many people.

To complete the unholy trinity, here's the second version, which was apparently still bad enough that it warranted another checker enlarging years later.

h78yDr1.png

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#16 2023-04-01 04:00:55

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

I found a rare pic of a large dot from Chris Benjaminsen's slideshow... Does anybody know what version this is from? Or when this dot was around? I'm guessing it's between 0.5.0.0 (addition of minimap) and 0.7.0.0 (improved hotbar and brighter gravity) but I can't find it in any YouTube videos.

Large image

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by:

#17 2023-04-04 04:15:26, last edited by N1KF (2023-04-06 02:35:52)

N1KF
Wiki Mod
Website

The slow dots have returned... This thread shows large dots again in mid-2011. So we probably got large dots THREE different occasions in EE history.

dugBX.png

ms2sp.png

These images are from 2011-07-29, the same day the game was updated to include backgrounds and old block graphics were tweaked.

• Some basic bricks have been polished.

• Arrows & Coins now have a black outline.

If that's where the large dots came from, then it was reversed just two days later.

• TWEAK: The gravity dot is now slightly smaller visually.

(edit: I just realized I wrote "slow dots" in the first sentence. I meant large dots, but I'll keep that in because it's funnier.)

(edit 2: Somehow I overlooked that these dots appeared on the blog post I linked to... They were also shown in a forum post by RPGMaster2000.)

Everybody Edits is Fred

Wooted by: (3)
N1KF1680578126797618

Board footer